Working with us is a blast!
We have an amazing, challenging and rewarding working environment. As a Great Place to Work® certified company we invest in building a High-Trust and High-Performance workplace culture. People who work with us are presented with opportunities to continuously improve their skill-sets while working with top professionals in the field of information security and advanced security analytics.
Odyssey is a people-focused, diverse and global company where anyone with a passion for innovation is welcome. We instil into our people the sense of leadership, ownership and perseverance to empower them in achieving their full potential. As a Great Place to Work® certified company, we value employee engagement in a winning high-trust and high-performance workplace culture.
Since 2002, we have held a leadership position in Information Security and Risk Management. We transform innovative ideas into progressive products and solutions that proactively address information security trends and challenges. Odyssey’s inclusion in Gartner’s prestigious Magic Quadrant for our ClearSkies™ Cloud SIEM serves as testament to the fact that our people are among the best in the world at what they do.
Are you passionate about Software Development and would enjoy working towards the further development of our homegrown, award-winning ClearSkies™ Cloud platform, as part of an aspiring and dynamic team? If you like working with the latest and most exciting technologies, thrive in an agile and evolving environment and continuously challenge yourself to improve and evolve, then look no further.
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for analyzing, developing and implementing the User Interface and presentation layer of new features, coming up with innovative and creative solutions to elevate User Experience, overcoming any challenges along the way.
- Analyzing functionality requirements, designing, developing and implementing software solutions
- Interacting with Back-End developers, architects, researchers and analysts to achieve the best possible result
- Investigating and diagnosing issues, suggesting and implementing solutions
- Identifying and pointing out issues across the stack as early as possible in the Development cycle and assisting in overcoming them
- Coming up with vibrant ideas for data visualization, presentation and user interaction
- Remaining abreast of technology trends and developments
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor in Computer Science or other related field: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- Relevant certifications and trainings: optional
- 1+ year work experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience with ASP.NET and C#
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming principles
- Solid understanding of Web API consumption and integration with Back-End
- Experience with one of the below will be considered an advantage:
- .NET Core
- Dependency Injection
- Familiarity with JIRA and git (or other similar tools)
- Passion for learning, embracing challenges and innovation
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you
- Industry competitive pay & remuneration package
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Provident fund scheme
- Hybrid working environment
- Flat hierarchies and the freedom to create and innovate
- Cutting edge tools, training and skills development to help you thrive
- Continuous feedback and support to help you fulfil your goals
- An inclusive working environment where you can be yourself, share inspiration and belong
- Performance-based bonus and personalized gifts and awards
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]
Please note that all CVs and any other Personal data sent to Odyssey are kept secure and confidential and will only be processed and/or stored for the purpose of potential offering employment. CVs and Personal data of successful candidates will be stored in our system for as long as the process of selection lasts. CVs and Personal data of candidates that are not successful or do not make it through our selection process, will not be stored or processed further and will be erased after a period of 6 months, unless the candidate provides us with an explicit consent allowing us to further store his/her Personal data in our system always in accordance with Personal Data Protection laws.