In keeping with our principle “to fulfil our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations”, we are continuously revamping our platform with new innovative features and enhancements. Such features and enhancements are a testament of our pioneering role in the uncharted territory of Big Data Advanced Security Analytics.
Sensitivity Level of User activity
Each UEBA user may be assigned a different sensitivity level (Relaxed, Neutral and Aggressive) which is determined based on his/her behavioral activity in combination with the criticality of information this user has access to. Sensitivity levels describe how a user’s activities may be classified into suspicious or malicious.
Enhance the detection of sophisticated attacks and insider threats using UEBA
- Enhance the detection of sophisticated threats or unusual behavior using Machine Learning Models.
- Introduction of global and per user activity “Whitelisting” for minimizing false positive alerts.
- Full integration with Active Directory for analysing and correlating host-related activity based on user properties and permissions.
- Expand the analysis regarding host, network and application user activities for enchasing its behavioral profile.
- Introduction of forensic audit trail for further investigation of identified suspicious and malicious activities and abnormal user behavior.
Meet and validate compliance with GDPR
Delivers the GDPR framework for helping you meet and validate regulatory compliance. With no effort on your part, since these criteria are designed into the ClearSkies™ NG SIEM “Compliance – ServiceModule”, you can validate complex compliance requirements in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Furthermore, it associates ClearSkies™ NG Endpoint Agent FIM features with related compliance criteria found under GDPR.